Ultra Monte by Daryl (watch video)
This classic mind-boggling swindle can now be learned and performed in a matter of minutes! The effect is simple, clean and virtually self-working. Three cards are openly displayed on both sides -- two red aces (the loser cards) and the Ace of Spades (the winner). But, no matter how slowly and fairly the cards are shown, the Ace of Spades repeatedly vanishes, from right in front of the spectator's eyes, only to reappear in the most unlikely of places! After the surprise finish, the cards are automatically reset and you are instantly ready for your next performance.... and the next.... and the next. You will want to use this miracle all the time!
Daryl -- the gold medal winning, World Champion, magician has reworked the handling for this effect so that the entire routine is really easy to remember and even easier to perform! Also, unlike other variations of this effect, the Ace of Hearts acts as a 'pointer' card eliminating the danger of accidentally exposing the secret method.
Ultra Monte comes complete with a detailed performance and explanation DVD by Daryl -- The Magician's Magician, the special poker size, Bicycle Rider backed, cards (printed exclusively for Fooler Doolers by the U.S. Playing Card Company) and easy to follow printed instructions. As an extra bonus - the entire DVD explanation was shot 'over the shoulder' (from the magician's point of view) to make learning the routine as easy as possible.
So, why is this Ultra Monte so much better than the other Three Card Monte variations?
- Comes complete with a professionally produced performance/explanation DVD.
- Includes genuine poker size Bicycle Rider backed cards
- The more prominent and dramatic Ace of Spades is used as the winner card.
- The Ace of Hearts acts as a 'pointer' card to avoid accidental exposure.
- Includes one sheet of easy to follow instructions with 8 crystal clear photographs.
- Beautiful full color custom-made box packaging.
- It's a Fooler Doolers product! (That says it all!)
There is no question about it; this is truly one of the very best values in magic!