Any Card At Any Birthday (ACAAB) by Boris Wild - Book
The most exciting version of Any Card At Any Number from the ingenious mind of a FISM Award Winner!
A prediction deck is introduced before the effect starts and remains in the card case until the end. A first spectator freely names any number, whether it is his birthday or a number from 1 to 52. He can say any number. No restrictions. No force or equivoque. Totally free choice.
A second spectator freely names any playing card from a deck of fifty-two. No restrictions. No force or equivoque. Totally free choice. A third spectator counts down to the named number by turning the cards face up. The card revealed in the position of the number freely named by the first spectator matches the card freely named by the second spectator.
The performer does not touch the cards. He does not even open the card case. The spectator does everything. The card is always revealed at the exact named number.
- No stooges or even "instant stooges". No pre-show. No assistant required.
- No table needed. Can be performed anywhere: stage, stand up, close up and even walk around.
- No sleights. No memorized deck or mnemonic work. No formulas or sequences to remember. No mental calculations to learn. Can be performed by anybody.
- No rough and smooth. No sticky cards. No short cards. The cards can be freely handled by the spectator. They are normal as you use your own cards.
- Can be repeated as many times as you want with a different number and a different card each time. Resets in a few seconds.