21 - Magic by Sweden (2 Disc Set) (DVD)
Ten inventors and performers of magic took siege of the magic bar in stockholm to record project 21, but it proved impossible to hold a strong fort against the proprietor who opened the doors and laymen flooded the premises. Could they continue their secret work, just a few feet away from the unsuspecting guests? The following takes place between 10 am and 11 pm:
- The Self Bending Straw - A drinking straw bends by itself as you hold it lightly.
- Circle Vanish - A very visual coin vanish.
- Two rope & ring moves - Fast, clean and super visual linking and unlinking of a ring and rope.
- Memoradix - After three increasingly impossible card locations, the deck ends up in new deck order.
- The Real Green Shuffle - Lennart Green's false riffle shuffle with Erik"s addition.
- Sleeveless Sleeving - A pen appears, disappears, appears and transforms, a crash course in sleeving!
- Sleeveless & Purseless - Bonus sleeving.
- Forced Will - An impromptu prediction of how the spectator will place random objects on the table.
- JS Card Control, Double Lift and Top Change, adapted into three short and powerful card tricks.
- Cherry Blossom - Not suitable at the dinner table. Regurgitation, sort of...
- Suction - Impromptu, designed for dinner seatings.
- Ace routine - Includes Ace Production, the Turnover Muck Switch, Vanishing Aces, the Breakaway Case.
- Display Bend - Cheeky and visual spoonbending.
- Askernas Retention Pass - Utility coin vanish.
- Redneck Remedy - An innovative twist on the multiplying bottles.
- Gap Drive - You will love to practise this magician fooler.
- Clink Catch - An eyecatching stunt. Start with coins, turn them into anything you like.
- Time After Time - An amazing principle. Three spectators, a shuffled deck and a series of random events leading to three impossible card revelations that will probably even fool the performer.
Total Running Time Approximately: 2hr 6min